No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't blame us digger. I told you it must be some conspiracy against lawmen, as we sinners happily receive our Amazon packages on time every time.

So I took a swing at the tabloid reporter in the Citadel, but then I sneezed and missed the second Renegade prompt and she laid my ass out flat. I'm organic species' savior?

Comment

• HAHAHAH. You got owned. I took that chick down a few pegs...again.

And that sucks Grave. I've never had anything but awesomeness with amazon. I'd call their asses up and demand satisfaction.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit...........................ME3 and Dragon Age? EXACT SAME PLOT

Comment

• Glad I hated DA and never finished it then.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never played DA 1, Origins or 2.

As for ME3, just hit a big MORAL QUANDRY and shit. Goddammit, this is the most hemming and hawing I've ever done over a decision in a video game.

No, I'm not telling you what decision that is. This is a game best experienced cold with no foreknowledge.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Dragon Age 1/Origins is the same game.

Comment

• Let's keep shit spoiler tagged from here on out on plotpoints/cool shit that happens.

Comment

• I was really hoping that
                    Spoiler: spoilerzzzzz on character outcome 
                  Kaiden was actually dead after that fucking chick rocked his head against the ship

Was bummed to see that everything was okay like 3 minutes later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    Let's keep shit spoiler tagged from here on out on plotpoints/cool shit that happens.
                    God yes. Ban anyone who tries to spoil the ending. I've had too many close calls on other forums with that shit. Thankfully, you lot are all classy as fuck so there's probably nothing I'll have to worry about here.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Be careful, ban talk is not received warmly.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                        God yes. Ban anyone who tries to spoil the ending. I've had too many close calls on other forums with that shit. Thankfully, you lot are all classy as fuck so there's probably nothing I'll have to worry about here.
                        Yeah, I've stayed away from alot of my haunts lately due to the spoilers out there. No one will spoil that here or else they will my wrath dripping down their chin.

Comment

• HAI GUYZ I BET WE SAFE TA DAI

Comment

• I heard that the good guys win at the end. If I'm banned it was a good run.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I heard Wrex dies bc if my Wrex is dead all your Wrex should be dead!

Comment

• SHUTTTT UPPPPP

Comment

Working...
                                X