Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Opie Winston View Post
    Also on that 28-3, all 3 deaths were from the same guy's last stand perk. SO MUCH ANGER.
    Flamethrower + FAMAS tends to stop this from happening... give it a whirl.

Comment

• Tis true, I also used flack jacket for the first time this weekend. Felt like the fucking IRONMAN. Grenades couldn't do shit to me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://collider.com/call-of-the-dead...09/#more-87709

Could not care less about the CoD zombie mode, but holy shit MICHAEL ROOKER. Let the plebs go ape shit over Trejo and Romero, but we know who the real star of the bunch is.

Comment

• Agreed... although the other levels look pretty cool. It's nice to see they've finally thought of snipers in level design for once.

Comment

• I don't play many video games, but damn, that looks sooooo tempting.

Comment

• oh goddammit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm liking it but....Sarah Michelle Gellar? WTF?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey, she was Buffy, she can do those kung-fu moves and stuff, and... and...

Fuck it, just roll with it, and hope there's a love scene with her and Trejo.

Comment

• I can see it now, first time playing that shit and being stuck with Gellar. Trejo or Rooker or I walk lol.

Comment

• If I ever played this whenever the Rooker player dies I would have to scream "THEY GOT MCMASTERS!"

Comment

• Robert Englund with a pitchfork...

I'm in.

Comment

• Lulz rep heem plz RE Billy's McMasters.

Comment

• Done

Comment

• And apparently George Romero is a zombie? I think.

Comment

• Wonder what the PS3er's will do now that their network is boned...

not that I really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X