DC Universe Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Universe Online

I don't really give a shit about the game, but I have come to the conclusion that WB needs to make all future DC movies completely CGI..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kDZhzPJLvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kDZhzPJLvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Cool, but I'm fine with the Bruce Timm produced DTV movies. BTW, Batman Under the Red Hood comes out today

I'm curious about this game because it is DC, but I doubt I'd be a good MMO player.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

To hell with superhero MMOs. Champions Online soured me on the entire concept.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

City of Heroes was pretty fun back in the day though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Only reason I'd consider this is if you got to play as GCPD. But MMOs are such wastes of time, my ADD will kick in.

I just don't have the will to play them. I got burned out by Counter-Strike back in the day.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-27-2010, 01:56 PM.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
          X