Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter X Tekken

Hmms..

Tekken was always fun for a bit, but never had the pull that the Street Fighter games had over me. although, if I'm able to fight as ROBOJACK then all well be well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6U7jZ-qMfI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6U7jZ-qMfI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can't comment on Tekken because I never played it. But didn't that game have a giant panda as a secret character?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Hmms..

Tekken was always fun for a bit, but never had the pull that the Street Fighter games had over me. although, if I'm able to fight as ROBOJACK then all well be well.
        I like Street Fighter, but when Tekken came out, I preferred that. Helped that I was better at Tekken as well. I'm interested, although, since I'm horrible at SF now, I may prefer the one built on the Tekken engine. I'll probably play both.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I can't comment on Tekken because I never played it. But didn't that game have a giant panda as a secret character?
        Not a secret, a selectable character. Also has a boxing kangaroo (like Looney Tunes) and dinosaur.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I can't think of any projectile-based Tekken fighters, where as nearly every SF character can.

So yeah, awaiting the spam fest.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Tekken is the not-too-bad-looking retarded inbred redneck cousin of Virtua Fighter.

Fun to abuse behind the shed, but that's it.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Tekken is the not-too-bad-looking retarded inbred redneck cousin of Virtua Fighter.

Fun to abuse behind the shed, but that's it.
              So far...

This is the "Post Of The Week"...

Comment

I hate Tekken.

Comment

I dug the first 3 Tekken games. My best friend is the Rain Man of Tekken and sucked all the fun out of them within a week of release though.

Comment

I played one of the Tekken games on my PS2, but that was only to unlock the hidden StarBlade arcade game. Love fuckin' StarBlade!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Tekken was always fun for a bit, but never had the pull that the Street Fighter games had over me.
                      My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Not a secret, a selectable character. Also has a boxing kangaroo (like Looney Tunes) and dinosaur.
                      Not to mention the usual array of impossibly proportioned women, jailbait, and a cyber-samurai.

Anyone else love Tekken Bowl? My friends at the time and I played that more than the Tekken 3 game proper.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Shit, I forgot about Tekken Bowl. I might have to bust out Tekken 3 just to play that again.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Shit, I thought you said Tecmo Bowl.

Comment

Same here, Martin.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vwe0ArTi5iQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X