No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I can't do the Abe Lincoln quests this go around. I stole something from them and they shoot me on sight now. But I did the Oasis quest last night. That was a pretty cool and quick one. Plus if you pick the right choices you can get some decent stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If you haven't done that one already, when you do make sure to save when you get in there and before you're about to start it (after a little cutscene and shit) talk to the little girl. Get the speech success if you can. Depending on what you do to complete the quest you'll get a nice little bonus.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This sucker has kinda got its hooks in me. Wish I had a better TV.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Word. I know Lesley is annoyed by it already as she told me as much last night. Which is fine, because this game is gonna help me pass on Gears 2 for a bit and I should have this game finished almost completely by the time Left 4 Dead comes out.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna have to re-rent this tonight. I haven't even gone to the radio station yet.

Comment

So Nerdious, what's your take on this? Didn't you say you pre-ordered the collectors edition? I swear if this game is unopened still and you're still playing Warhammer...EPIC FAIL.

Comment

My cousin Al Sparza (XBL) already beat the game...little bastard. He says it's epic, you say it's epic...I can't wait for him to beat it again (he created a second character) so I can borrow it...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I beat the main part of the game in like 9 hours, and that was with a few extra quests. Now I reloaded to right before the end so I can finish up all the quests I can and get to level 20.

Comment

No want to work. Want to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I beat the main part of the game in like 9 hours, and that was with a few extra quests. Now I reloaded to right before the end so I can finish up all the quests I can and get to level 20.
                      Yeah I think that's what he did too...I really want him to borrow it to me ASAP....I played Halo all weekend, that shit is decent but whatever.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I have half of the achievements already. Won't be able to get them all on this playthough. Would probably take 2-3 full playthroughs to get them as some rely on your karma.

Comment

• i got amazon's survival edition. and yes, i've opened it and played it. i just don't have a lot of time to spend on it so i've been playing it sparingly. just the beginning was mind blowing. here's a face, now spend hours on making your character or toon (if you're one of those fools that call an avatar a toon... morons) look like you! there's just too many damn choices and paths and i think i need to restart after reading about your stats.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Almost done with every major quest in this game on one go through. I can't do two of them, but I hope to get those in another playthrough in a few months. I think I burnt myself out on this game. But seriously, fun as fuck, just not as long as I thought. I hope the DLC comes out sooner than later.

Comment

• ANyone have trouble hacking computers? You go by process of elimination with the words, right? Figured out 3 or so letters, then can't find a word with those 3, without letters that I have eliminated. Has happened a few times now. Thoughts?

Comment

• Yeah, it's wierd and I guess most of the time. Also, if you're down to one guess left, back out and try again and you'll have all the tries back again.

Comment

Working...
                                X