No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be going through and hopefully finishing off all that I can with my guy before I start over.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So you can finish the main thread and then go back to do the other stuff if you want?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I hear that if ya want to do that, you need to go back to a previous save. As when you're done, you're done.

Used the Fatman on a giant queen ant in a factory. It was glorious. Like punching God in the dong.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I need more stuff. The combat shotgun and chineese assault rifle are the best guns I have. Well, the minigun too I guess.

Comment

Yeah. If you make it to the end you will not want to go in the door at the Jeffereson Memorial (I believe that's what it is). I did it with the ending I wanted, loaded back inside did the evil ending, did it again and did the neutral ending.

Now I'm heading back through (at a previous save) and trying to finish up some quests.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How/where do you get a companion? I tried to get that Jericho guy, but my karma is too high. Do I need to be an asshole to get him? Is he worth it? Who else can I get?

Comment

There is a ghoul you can get at the museum of history near GNR radio. You have to kill someone without being caught. I recommend using a stealthboy if you have one and pickpocketing a grenade in her pants. I had that guy almost the whole game.

Comment

Havent' made it over there yet. What is a stealthboy? Never pickpocketed yet. Just sneak up behind without being detected and it will give you the option to pickpocket?

Comment

yeah. Stealthboy is a cloaking device. You can find them and I belive if you do the wilderness survial quests from Moira in Megaton she'll give you some after you finish one of her quests.

As for pickpocketing, you are correct.

Comment

Was on my way to do the mole rat repellant quest when I got side tracked doing another one. My girlfriend was not amused this weekend with all the playing I did. Did you say your 360 froze playing this? Mine did and I thought it was about to rrod. Luckily it didn't, although my 360 has sounded different lately.

Comment

Yeah, mine froze up once during this game.

Comment

Get thee to the Museum of History, sirs!

And take a left in the dino bone room. Kill a shit-ton of ghouls (glowy ones as well) and pick up Abe Lincoln's rifle. It is a beast.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Republic of Dave? More like Republic of Buff Headcheese and his murderin' ways.

Fucking douchebag. Although, I'm pissed I couldn't murder the kids. I want my xp dammit.

Comment

Holy shit....Russ and anyone else who's a bit higher level or even if you're not....have you found the *spoilers* crashed UFO? You get a fucking alien blaster that takes down Mirleks and shit in 1-2 shots. Catch is, only like 100+ shots. Goddamn is that a pimp fucking weapon... you can find it at
                              SW of Vault 92.
                              Directly North of MDPL-13 Power Station
                              E/NE of Reclining Groves Resort Homes

*end spoilers*

Comment

No...but I plan on making that excursion today. Ho-lee sheeeeeeeeit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X