• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon I hope.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Will try to rent again tonight before the beggar's night assault.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

i started to play it the other night but had to stop because the beginning was so damn long and i had to sleep. haha.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Rental accomplished. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Not sure what I think. Like Oblivion, you could spend hours not even doing missions. Might not be my cup of tea. Although I have already killed people I didn't need to. In the game. Me Grimlock.

Comment

I just got the Fatman. Shooting a mininuke at a giant mutant is the shit. That is all. Also, I just got the achievement for placing a live grenade into someone's pocket as I pickpocketed them. Awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love this game.... Its exactly what I wanted it to be. woohoo
              You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

It's nice to have a walking corpse rocking mutant asses. Seriously, this guy fucks everything up. I've been saving so much ammo because of him. Although, my game just froze up. Soooo....me thinks it's time to take a break. Level 11 and loving the fuck outta this game.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

May have spoilers:

I'm in some new vault now, and jacked into a matrix like thing, and now I'm a little kid. And I just told some other little kid that his parents are getting divorced because of him and that they wish he was dead

*end spoilers

haha. Awesome.

Comment

So I'll prolly beat the main quest this weekend. It's pretty dope. My only problem with this game is the lack of black humor. There is some there, but not nearly enough. But my ghoul sidekick and I fucking rock the wasteland. Seriously, that guy takes down dudes in like 2 shots. And the mysterious stranger perk, awesome.

Comment

Spoilers:

Holy shit, if you do the Replicated Man quest, talk to the android first. Tell him the secret is safe with you. THEN go talk to Zimmer and rat the android out. You'll get both the awesome enhanced laser rifle and the wired reflexes perk.

*end spoilers

Comment

Beat it. Pretty decent. The "endings" I got were pretty lame though. I was expecting something epic, and didn't get it. I did 3 different endings. Although, that last mission.....wow.....fucking awesome.

Time to start from scratch and choose everything differently.

Comment

What skills ended benefiting you the most? Like repair, speech, etc.

Comment

speech, small gunes, medicine and repair. Then later on, big guns, energy weapons.

Comment

How many of the side missions did you do?

Comment

Like half of them I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                                X