MORTAL KOMBAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORTAL KOMBAT!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Subzero fucked Cage's shit right up.

Comment

Sexy. I'd play it, not online of course because I'm bad at these games competitively.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

KUNG LAO MOTHERFUCKERS WHAT

Comment

Is anyone picking this up Tuesday? I'm right down the middle whether I'm gonna buy this or not. But it does look pretty damn SWEET.

Comment

YOUR SOUL IS MINE, BITCHES
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's a toss up between this and Portal 2 this week. I shall own both, just not sure which one I'll own first.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck Portal.

The only portal that should concern you is the one to Outworld.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lesley loves Portal. That will be the one that wins. However I think I'm gonna sell the MOVE and some PS3 games, so I'll probably get MK that way.

Comment

Cakes and subterfuge.

*fart*
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Getting Portal 2, but my best friend is grabbing MK. May borrow it from him and see if I still dominate with Raiden.

Comment

I SHALL DESTROY YOU WITH SUBZERO.

Comment

I loved Sub-Zero too, but from what I've been reading something is off about him in this iteration.

Comment

NOOOOooooooo

Comment

Well...that and from I've heard, Nightwolf turns into Chuck Norris.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X