Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Faction: Guerilla

This game speaks to me.

I've never had so much fun blowing up shit before.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Did you get this from the Darksiders shit? I'm still waiting for my copy to come in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's a really great game. I left it sitting around for months before I finally sat down and put some time into it. It's incredibly satisfying bashing shit with a sledgehammer.

Comment

You too, Rob? Fuck, I thought I was just stuck in a time warp. "Well, ain't this place just a - a....geographical ODDITY! Two months away from everything!"
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
          Did you get this from the Darksiders shit? I'm still waiting for my copy to come in.

I got it for 7 bucks from a dealer I know. I got rid of Darksiders long before that. Darksiders pissed me the fuck off so bad. Pissed me off Battletoads style.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Woot. Just got my copy in the mail. TONIGHT I SMASH SHIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I kinda love this game maybe. The destruction is fucking amazing. Best 5 dollars for shipping and handling I've ever spent hah. Well except for the Na'Vi Fleshlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                Na'Vi Fleshlight.
                fuck this game tell me more about this contraption bro
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I agree with Rob. My 6th grade engineering projects are totally paying off now with placing demolition charges.

Comment

Fuck yeah man. I'd be down with some multiplayer if anyone else is interested.

Comment

I'm going to be playing the fuck out of this tonight.

That or finishing the Steve Coogan Collection review. Realistically, it'll be spent playing this.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't join your game Rickles. My fucking NAT settings are ridiculous apparently.

Comment

My NAT was wide open. Oh well, I played against some kids on the Live. Three games of me winning leads to rooms being closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X