GTAIV Awesome funtime thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddammit,
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hey rob are you looking at getting a used copy of halo3
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I am, but no money at the moment. And my gametrades are going towards new releases.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh ok.. well im not sure how well it work for you, but on most xbox 360 and PS3's I can get accessories, and a few selected games, anywhere from 10%-50% below retail... Ok it goes for everyone on here as well
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Got Halo 3 on Friday, have yet to put it in 360...tonight epic zombie match!!!!!!!!
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well Big B got as far as putting the game in his X-Box and turning it on, but then a nekked wife distracted him, so no Halo for him last night.

Weak willed ass-hat.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Weak, suppose to be on at 8:30 and then send s me a text at 10:30 saying he was ready to play.... he must of had fun with the wife, give me 10min and I'm good!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• New GTA downloadable content, Febuary 17th!

Took them long enough!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• It's fucking Sons of Anarchy. There is even a guy named Clay. Too little too late Rockstar. I'm not re-buying this game. Especially since I fucking hated the motorcycles in your game.

Comment

• Exactly, SOA is what I was thinking... depending on the cost I'll check it out. They should have done this long ago!

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5350365/gta-iv-the...s-over-the-top

Decent trailer, not enough incentive to make me go back out and buy the game. Saint's Row 2 was better. Yep, I said it.

Comment

• I still need to get around to finishing SR2.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shit, Russ and I had a blast playing that in co-op. Especially with our retarded looking guys. I think there is a pic in the SR2 thread. So much win.

Comment

• Did you ever get a pic of mine? He ruled.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X