Blur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blur

Got the beta code and will hopefully have enough room to download this beast tonight. This thing sounds freaking awesome. Anyone else excited about an adult Mario Kart with MW2 leveling???
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Maybe.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Got any extra codes? Game sounds good.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WOO-HOO!

Sorry... wrong Blur.

Comment

Possibly, but with BC2/GOW3/FFXIII this will have to be awesome as fuck (like Burnout Revenge) to get me to play.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Alex floated me an extra Beta Code. He's good peeps.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've got it on my HDD. Going to check it out tonight.

Comment

Just waiting on the email.

Comment

Yea, this shit is FUN. I can see an amazing depth to it, while also giving a very easy pick up and play feel. I came in 2nd a few races, and 7th in another. I only played the 10 man races, to get a feel for the game. The levels come fast. I think my total time played was like 20 minutes, and I am almost level 4. I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time with this. And the game has system link! Oh, what to give to get to system link this on a pair of 50" LCD's.

Comment

I had a blast playing it last night. I only did the 10 man races too, but when you have a pile of cars together and everyone is setting off mines and electric fields and lightning it becomes an insane amount of fun. With a good group of people playing together, this thing could be pure (Ms) bliss.

Comment

I loved the fact you stay with your group. I developed quite a good rivalry with one guy. We were constantly in the top three, and it was obvious a couple races in that we were gunning for each other. Also, the rearview mirror is so important. Once you learn to watch it you can dodge all the mines and shots.

Comment

So purchase then? How much is this like Burnout PAradise? I fucking hate the shit outta that game.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think it will be a purchase, but I am going to spend more time with it. Really depends on the release calendar around that time. And I see no similarities to Burnout Paradise at all. It's more a mix of Metropolis Street Racer (before it became PGR) and Mario Kart.

Comment

Cool. Works for me.

Comment

Yeah, no relation to Burnout Paradise except for the car driving bit. My vehicle actually blew up one match due to the high amount of damage I took. The game is damn fun, and I know there is more than just racing modes.

Comment

Working...
                              X