XBOX Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX Leaderboard

We're missing two people. One's Trejo, who's the other one missing?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Yep, I changed some shit around. Need to have a certain number of posts before you show up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha, Rob had no other way to move up the leaderboard so he had to knock some fuckers out.

Comment

FUCK YES!

Haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM ALL THAT IS A SHUT IN/MAN!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lulz. Rob's gaming the system. As any good moderator/Board Lord should do.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

man I'm never gonna catch up
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Well, you could pick up all the shitty Disney movie games and shit like that for easy pts. But FUUUCK that.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wait, where is my shit anyway? RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOBBBBBB

But yeah I did that with the Avatar: The Last Airbender game because I'm a fuckhead who let his ex play that shit along with the Doritos game to whore for points.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That Doritos game was kind of fun, though.

Comment

Nooooooes my #1 status!
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Haha. Yep. Once you hit like 100 posts, you'll be back at the top

Comment

Better start grinding this shit out then.. apologies everyone!

Comment

hahaa

Comment

Hey, did you just make a special Trejo exception? I see my glorious medal again!

ETA: nope, just that one post. Witchcraft!

Comment

Working...
                              X