No announcement yet.

The "LETS GET TOGETHER AND SET UP TIMES TO PLAY VIDJA GAMES GUISE": THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "LETS GET TOGETHER AND SET UP TIMES TO PLAY VIDJA GAMES GUISE": THE THREAD

Figure we could use this thread to try and coordinate gaming times and shit. Seems to bog down alot of other threads.

Anyone here still have SC: Double Agent? And if so, anyone willing to throw down some time this week? Also, if it turns out everyone sold it but may want to play, we could all just download the multiplayer demo and do some 3 vs 3. Thoughts?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I am sooooo down for this. Tonight may be busy, but Tues-Thurs should work. Lets fucking do this shit!

EDIT: Also, for those of us who know each others phone #s, send out a text if this happens and we're missing people.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I still have that damn game. But I plan on attending a gym class. Let me know what's up.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm down
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I can get the demo as $$$ is tight right now, just text me. I'm looking at you Ari, B, and Scott.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Never got SC: DA! Is the juice worth the squeeze?
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Never got SC: DA! Is the juice worth the squeeze?
              Rob's the only one any good at the game, which is why he always wants to play it. With that said, if I had the scratch I'd go buy it again if I knew we'd have 3 on 3 with only BDR peeps. Those games are lulz even on the pwned end.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This and Halo matches for the win
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

The SC game is like 12 bucks used and pretty available...I think I still have it for some god forsaken reason...I may be down, but I'm doubtful. I have like 1000 hours of TV to catch up on.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok, well we should shoot for maybe on Wednesday? I ca be available 10ish CST? Or earlier. I can't say if I'll be sober enough after 10 CST haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wed works for me.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll try to stay up.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We can do it earlier if we can get everyone together. I'll be around from 8-10 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            I'll try to stay up.
                            Nathan, you'll be fine. There's a Matlock marathon going on all night that night.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wednesday sounds good to me, can't get on till about 7 or so pst.

Comment

Working...
                              X