No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the FUCK is Jake getting this on PS3?!

Comment

• I'm getting it on PS3 because my XBox shat itself and I'm barely using it as is (non-HDMI, need to get an Elite).

I know, I know. I'm not even getting it until next paycheck anyway, so...yeah. :/
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SHUN

Comment

• CHAAARRLLIIIEEEE
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• saw this on the CHUD RDR thread: apparently the Game Informer review for this has leaked: 9.75 out of 10.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not crazy about GameInformer, but still gatdamn

~

Comment

• I want to hear want Gametrailers has to say. Once I hear, someone get me a duster ASAP!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll wait for consensus.

Game Informer giving something a positive score is like saying water is wet.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    I'll wait for consensus.

Game Informer giving something a positive score is like saying water is wet.
                    Exactly. NOW HOW MUCH DO YOU STAND TO GAIN FROM ROCKSTAR'S ADVERTISING, GAMESTOPINFORMER

~

Comment

• I expect ALL OF YOU to assume Western oriented avatars next Tuesday.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint View Post
                        I expect ALL OF YOU to assume Western oriented avatars next Tuesday.
                        Can't get any more Western than a drinking crow. *DOOK DOOK DOOK*
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Deal Clint
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint View Post
                            I expect ALL OF YOU to assume Western oriented avatars next Tuesday.
                            I've got to find my Feo again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Deal Clint
                              'Never did hear what the bet was'
                              (pause, spit)
                              'Your life'

Comment

• http://chataboutit.com/kotaku-talk-r...on-episode-17/

RDR Kotaku podcast!

Comment

Working...
                                X