Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Fuck me, I'm starting to miss Texas real bad.
    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    You can't come back, beanfucker.
    Hahahahaha. Beanfucker.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FINALLY bought this and this game is indeed awesome. Sure some people may find it dull. But damn I can real sink it and enjoy the west.

Plus, not surprisingly Yahtze doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Of course, backing up with a horse is nothing like backing up a car.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yahtzee was dead on in that review I thought. And I usually hate his "reviews".
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to see if its possible for the guy to give a "positive" review on a current game.

I don't think he has it in him.

Comment

• He doesn't give positive reviews. That's the shtick. Negativity gets hits.

Comment

• Then much like AVGN, this shit will run tired REAL FAST.

I still enjoy his animations though. Damn those little circle hands.

Comment

• Pretty fucking tired of the over saturation of zombies, but motherfucker this makes me excited.

http://kotaku.com/5652193/red-dead-r...-comes-to-life

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Pretty fucking tired of the over saturation of zombies, but motherfucker this makes me excited.

http://kotaku.com/5652193/red-dead-r...-comes-to-life
                  More Marshal, more Bonnie, more John Marston AND zombie bears?

SOLD
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• So if it's zombie RDR, does this take place in the future?

Comment

• what
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        So if it's zombie RDR, does this take place in the future?

Comment

• I saw the trailer last night, it doesn't.

Someone one was right that the trailer was kind of like a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror intro.

Comment

• Undead Nightmare is amazing. By far my favorite zombie game. The only issue is there is a LOT of melee, as ammo is in short supply (well, compared to the regular game) so you are given a torch to take down zombies. Things can get pretty hectic pretty fast and without a really good melee system and your typical open world jank it can be ugly. It's challenging, and I've died a few times, but the checkpoints are really generous. I'm definitely going to go for 100% on this tomorrow.

Comment

• Played an hour of Undead last night. Fucked my shit up. I'm gonna down some Jim Beam and play it in the dark tonight. I'm loving the sound fx and music so far and getting up close enough to put a shotgun under a zombie's chin and blow his head off won't get old for a long time.

It's really nice to have John back. Overall, an excellent add-on so far.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• How about the insanely eerie landscape changes to go with the INCREDIBLE music? Looking off into black clouds with grey sunlight breaking through the fog is just mesmerizing.

Comment

Working...
                                X