No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob you're a fucking retard re: the herding cattle thing I did that shit with half a bottle of Old Granddad in my tummy and owned it

Also, this game is fucking rad. Chris sat there and watched me play the entire time and she was like "This is so much like a movie that it's almost creepy."
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah I was playing it wrong. Oh well. I'm the one person on the planet that didn't dig on it. At least Vin got a free game outta it haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's true. Fuck it this game is great I'm not feeling well gonna go home just kidding why is it only 8:38
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Payed it forward like you did...

After I beat it, I sent it to my son. I have not heard from him in a few days. I expect I will once he beats it.

Comment

• nnnnnnggggggggggg wannagoplaaayyyyyyyy

~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Payed it forward like you did...

After I beat it, I sent it to my son. I have not heard from him in a few days. I expect I will once he beats it.

Awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                nnnnnnggggggggggg wannagoplaaayyyyyyyy
                Tip...

Stay away from the automatic pistols.

I stuck with the Volcanic until I was able to unlock the LeMat.

Comment

• It's pretty much my fav console game of all time. Still thinking about replaying it in 'complete bastard' mode.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    It's pretty much my fav console game of all time. Still thinking about replaying it in 'complete bastard' mode.
                    Do...

It's a total bitch until you're able to buy some of the faster horses, but it's fun to be evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Tip...

Stay away from the automatic pistols.

I stuck with the Volcanic until I was able to unlock the LeMat.
                      Yeah, the auto pistols sound like a nightmare. Couldn't ever stand using them in real life (all two times, having trigger-happy redneck friends was one of the best things ever), much less in a videogame.

~

Comment

• Once I got the .45 from the gubment man I never considered using another pistol. It's so perfect.

Comment

• Fuck me, I'm starting to miss Texas real bad.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Once I got the .45 from the gubment man I never considered using another pistol. It's so perfect.
                            Same.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked it... but I'm a bit of a purist/OCD when it comes to shit like that. If I'm supposed to be a cowboy, I stick with revolvers.

Fuck, when I play R6 II, I stick with the same manufacturers... like an HK MP5 and a G3, or an FN P90 with a SCAR.

I know.

I'm crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                                Fuck me, I'm starting to miss Texas real bad.
                                You can't come back, beanfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X