No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to get 16 more Grizzlies for the achievement.

Also, I'm trying to find a full list of the animals. I have a feeling that I'm just missing one or two.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Same. I was shooting every damn thing I saw yesterday trying to make sure I killed everything. I killed a blue jay at one point (at least I think it was a blue jay).

Comment

• The celestials keep ruining my chances at getting that 2000 chip-winning hand cheev finished.

Dammit.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm missing the following:

Beaver, Bat and Duck
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Beevs and ducks are along the river in the north section, just past the railway station.

Ducks are bit more rare (though you'll hear their call and fire on instinct), but the Biebers are plentiful (and slow-moving idiots).

I have a feeling Batmeng is in Mexico.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No beavers yet? There is a stranger quest requiring 5 beaver pelts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                No beavers yet? There is a stranger quest requiring 5 beaver pelts.

I haven't done all of the stranger shit. I'm in the last leg of the Northern stuff, but I don't want to spoil that.

I'm also a day away from getting all of the headshot achievements. My pistol shots are at 234, my rifle shots are at 245.

Comment

• Here it is.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was it any good? Worth watching?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• From what I can tell, it looks to be just the cutscenes spliced together? Then again, I didn't watch the whole thing. I figured you guys would dig it though.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, so I'm waiting on this bridge for like 20 minutes for the train so I can get 'Dastardly' finally, just checking out the scenery on my horse and occasionally checking the map to see how close it is. Finally, after what feels like forever I see plumes of smoke and the train comes whipping around a corner towards me and my lady-victim.. when out of nowhere some whore (literally, one of the prostitutes in her underwear) comes running from behind up to me and motherfucking HORSEJACKS me, and when I get tossed off my horse natually I land RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN TRACK and proceed to be obliterated a split second later.

Didn't even get my achievement.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• do you have to do that with a gal? Just curious, as I did that with a guy earlier on and don't recall getting that achievement.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Man, so I'm waiting on this bridge for like 20 minutes for the train so I can get 'Dastardly' finally, just checking out the scenery on my horse and occasionally checking the map to see how close it is. Finally, after what feels like forever I see plumes of smoke and the train comes whipping around a corner towards me and my lady-victim.. when out of nowhere some whore (literally, one of the prostitutes in her underwear) comes running from behind up to me and motherfucking HORSEJACKS me, and when I get tossed off my horse natually I land RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN TRACK and proceed to be obliterated a split second later.

Didn't even get my achievement.

AWESOME AND HILARIOUS.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            do you have to do that with a gal? Just curious, as I did that with a guy earlier on and don't recall getting that achievement.
                            Yep. Gots to be a female.

Comment

• I got my Dastardly last night. I was carrying one of the whores that sets you up road side. I decided she was the perfect victim. I figured I could meet the train around Armadillo. So I throw her on the back of my horse and I am off. Riding like the wind to make it from Mexico to Armadillo. I get close to Armadillo and my horse flips the fuck out coming down a little rock outcropping, and it does a barrel roll and the victim died. So I am storming into Armadillo to find one of the whores. I can see the train in the far off distance as I storm into the saloon. I chase the whores outside, and hogtie one and put her on my horse.

Then the sheriff sees me. I blast the sheriff. Train is now in the station, and pulling away. I start riding as hard as possible again to get in front of the train. Just near the curve outside Armadillo I jump off the horse and toss the whore on the tracks. The train is feet away from me. I literally jump off the track away from the train. Not a second later SPLAT! My horse and the whore explode into a million chunks. 5 more points on my Gamerscore achieved!

I had a cool horse jacking as well. I was looking for the treasure in Mexico that is on top of a rock formation you can climb. As I am climbing I hear a "hey amigo, can you help me!?" and I am trying to look, but I can't see where this guy is, so fuck it, get my gold. I climb to the top then I hear a feint "nevermind, I'll help myself!" and this fucking guy is jacking my horse off in the distance! I pull out my Henry Repeater, but the distance is pretty good, can't hit him. I pull out the Carcano, Dead Eye and BLAM blow the fucks head off, then dig under the rocks for my treasure.

Comment

• I got into a really great fistfight with a guy in Mexico the other night. I rode into Escalera on my horse and accidentally ran over a guy who survived. I hitched up my horse and got challenged by this guy (he was PISSED), so I put up my fists and beat the shit out of him. I got him on the ground and battered his face and then got up...as I walked away, he got up and challenged me again.

and again.

and again.

and AGAIN.

This guy was a Mexican Terminator...he would not stop. I'd try to go and do a mission in the area and he'd just follow me around, throwing punches at me. After something lik 15 minutes, I just shot the guy. Great, now I'm WANTED and I'm in the middle of town...far from my horse. Next thing you know, I'm blasting away at all of the bounty hunters/law enforcement people in the area. I ducked into a building and just dead-eyed as many of them as I could, but I eventually got overwhelmed.

Fuck it...I went back to a prior load. Pretty funny, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X