No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only played about 2 hours of it, but damn it's good. I think I'm in love.

Haven't even tried poker or any of that stuff, I've just been riding around with the marshal killin' folk and did a spot of herdin'.

When I dont meet my script deadline, I'm gonna find it really hard to explain that this is the reason why...
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It would be too difficult. Just lock the producers in a room with the game and come back a couple hours later. They'll understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
        Haven't even tried poker or any of that stuff, I've just been riding around with the marshal killin' folk and did a spot of herdin'.
        Just warnin' ya, Ben...don't get hooked on poker or liar's dice. Hours will just fly by...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Liars Dice is the tits. Love it. I have seen so many amazing things in this game. Friday night I played for like 6 hours or so and forgot that humans need to use the restroom.

Comment

• Liars Dice is fun. Easy if you make it to the end with any advantage on number of dice. But still really fun. Also I need MOAR OUTFITS!!! My cowboy has fashion sense damnit!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking Bollard Bounty please show up!

Comment

• RIGHT! That's my only real gripe with the game, sometimes you have to wait for shit to trigger. Like for my dead eye assassin outfit I knew I needed to win a showdown in armadillo. TWO HOURS later someone finally challenges me. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hahaha, how did Rob have so much trouble with the herding? That shit is easy-peasy. Rob, next time I'm out at the in-laws for a branding you need to come out. You can even be the castrator if you want.

Comment

• Oh man I just found out how you get the rare weapons. UNFUNFUNF

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Oh man I just found out how you get the rare weapons. UNFUNFUNF
                      Care to share with us?

Comment

• I have killed every animal but the warthog, the grizzly and the buffalo.

I love the Old West.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Care to share with us?
                          Thieves/Bandit hideouts. They will repopulate from time to time, and you can go back to them. Sometimes there will be missions associate with it. Each time you clear them you have a chance that one of the thieves will drop a rare weapon. Double Action Revolver FTW!

Comment

• How do those hideout missions trigger? I happened by one near Armadillo and got the mission but I've wandered through Pine Basin at least a dozen times and nothing has triggered. Do I need to do a certain number of story missions first?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              How do those hideout missions trigger? I happened by one near Armadillo and got the mission but I've wandered through Pine Basin at least a dozen times and nothing has triggered. Do I need to do a certain number of story missions first?
                              It triggered for me once I took a shot at the rustlers from the ridge above, yep, even in the old west I'm using snipe recon tactics.

Comment

• Each triggers differently. If nothing can trigger you will get a "no thieves in this area" message. If you don't see a quest giver or anything, just pop a fool and the quest will begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X