Clear All

• Science'll kill ya, Matt.

By laughing or by the laudanum elixir.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Science'll kill ya, Matt.

By laughing or by the laudanum elixir.
      'Made with 99% Laudanum'. Fuck that was funny.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• also, I find myself playing poker for FAR too long. It's too much fun.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Liar's Dice is a million times better than poker! YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
            You have to pull the trigger before they do. You don't need 6 shots every time, if you see them quick-drawing then put a few markers on them and press fire.

But shooting the gun out of their hand and the hat off their head and then blowing holes in both their kneecaps is HIGHLY satisfying. They crawl away muttering "No, not like this" and other things.
            Fire button? I thought RT was the fucking fire button? ARGHHHHHH, SOMEONE JUST SPELL IT OUT FOR ME *EDHOCKENLETTERWRITINGRAGE!!!!*

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Sorry, Rob. I did the whole 'herding the horses' thing with zero problem. If it took 2 minutes, I'd be surprised.

Really starting to fall in love with this game. Oh man, I watched a cartoon in the movie theater that had me on the floor laughing. When the tapeworms shot out of the guy's ass and he started humping the tree...let's just say that the game went up a notch in my eyes.
            The less I did during the herding the easier it was, took me about 2 minutes and 45 seconds. And yeah this game rocks the socks off my cock.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't realize when it said "ride behind the herd" that I could be like 30 feet away from them and do it. I was trying to stay on their asses the whole time. Oh well.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Liar's dice is some nail biting shit...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RDR get!

I'll be on late tonight for rustling and whatnot, sirs.

Comment

• Totally got the showdown to work by shooting the fuckers hand but damn if the controls for it aren't counter intuitive. Also got my fucking lasso and proceeded to rope the shit out of everything including the preacher in armadillo. Longest drag of a person so far is 256 ft. I want to sex this game so bad.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got a new fast horse early this mornin'.

Now I just gotta wait until Brackwatel to get the brack Hulce.

Also, shot an actor's hand up for trying be all John Wayne and shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        Totally got the showdown to work by shooting the fuckers hand but damn if the controls for it aren't counter intuitive.
                        After getting a coffee-infused focus this morning, I found the rosetta stone.

When you draw, the targeting cursor pulsates from a large red cross to a smaller white one.

What you need to do is hit RT when it gets to the white (hitting just right will fill your bar on the right the fastest).

But if you DO go for the disarm, it is a double BINGO!™* as you win as well as get the maximum fame bonus from your success.

*Property of the Hans Landa Foundation for Kids Who Can't Kill Good
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy smokes, this game is amazing. You certainly can experience the highs and lows of the old west. I thought I was King Shit of Fuck Mountain until a guy comes up to me screaming. Thinking he needed help I slowed down. The fucker pulled me off my trusty steed and sped off into the distance (Sully, nooooo!). To make things worse, as I'm trying to chase him a fucking cougar came at me from behind and damn near killed me. Hearing the growl right before getting jumped scared the crap out of me.

Comment

• Lulz, yeah I've been getting fucked up by the "help me" steal my horse fuckers, that is until I learned how to use that lock on aim shit, now they're dead within 2 seconds WITHOUT the dead eye.

Comment

• Yeah, I aimed in but I had my pistol instead of my rifle so I just wounded the dude.

I also came upon that guy you mentioned last night whose wife was getting hanged by the top hat gang. I had to save her the same way. It was pretty cool.

Comment

• My dream was to one day have a good, solid Western MMO. RDR has fulfilled my dream...it may not be an MMO, but that really doesn't matter.

This game was made for ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X