No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuuuuuck all I can do is think about skinning animals and saving travelers from packs of coyotes.

Comment

• I keep fucking forgetting this is like GTAIV and saving in the "house". UGH. I want to fucking be able to press start and save, fuckers.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You can save nearly anywhere, just got to set up camp in the wilderness.

Start would be easier, though..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, the whole 'save' system is kinda weak. I like being able to save the game every 5 minutes or so (like in DA:O) just to cover my ass.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The parlor games are also pretty half-assed when it comes to their presentation and layout.

Skipping the twenty-second dealing animation after every hand? Kiss my horse's wedding tackle.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I rock at poker. But yeah, FABLE II did it better.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So this game is pretty cool? I know some of you dudes were having a lot of fun the other night. Is the honeymoon still on?

Comment

• Fuck yes it is. I just got to Mexico! Must get Bandito costume!

Comment

• OK, I highly recommend getting to Mexico with money in your pocket. Not only do you get the new Dead Eye system, but you can also buy the bolt action rifle and semi-auto pistol...and auto-shotgun. Now that I have all of these I'm in total fuck off mode. I'm hunting, doing bounties, exploring side quests, checking out random roadside quests, and all that good stuff. It feels like the first 10 or so hours I spent with the game was one long fucking tutorial.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG

Can anyone provide a break down on duels? The first duel I won, but since then I have lost them all. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing.
                      THIS OMG THIS!! FUUUUUUUU duels!! This is a. OUTRAGEEDHOCKEN!!!!!

Edited to add: I guess you guys are all "FUCK multiplay" since none of you took my invites or returned my messages tonight. Lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Usually if you go for the disarm method of shooting the gun out of their hand (or just lighting up their trigger finger/hand/arm) you'll win.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mine must be broke, I've put it on the head, hand, body, and marsten just stands there and gets shot. Am I missing a button press or something?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            Mine must be broke, I've put it on the head, hand, body, and marsten just stands there and gets shot. Am I missing a button press or something?
                            You have to pull the trigger before they do. You don't need 6 shots every time, if you see them quick-drawing then put a few markers on them and press fire.

But shooting the gun out of their hand and the hat off their head and then blowing holes in both their kneecaps is HIGHLY satisfying. They crawl away muttering "No, not like this" and other things.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I skipped multi last night because getting to Mexico and getting new guns has made this game 100 times better than it already was. I'm just exploring every nook and cranny now.

Comment

• Sorry, Rob. I did the whole 'herding the horses' thing with zero problem. If it took 2 minutes, I'd be surprised.

Really starting to fall in love with this game. Oh man, I watched a cartoon in the movie theater that had me on the floor laughing. When the tapeworms shot out of the guy's ass and he started humping the tree...let's just say that the game went up a notch in my eyes.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X