No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man I just got a duster I look so badass skeet skeet skeet.

Comment

• fuck man I want this game arrgghh
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Oh man I just got a duster I look so badass skeet skeet skeet.
        Haha same here. Beat that stupid horse mission.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got a Springfield Rifle, but it's ammo capacity is loooow, even with the bandolier on. Dying for a new handgun. Anyone else with the golden gun DLC know how to make all your guns gold? Only the guns I had at time of redeeming the code are gold.

Comment

• Until you get to Mexico you're stuck with the pistol you have.

And then you get some fancypants manual Dead-Eye targeting to boot.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hotness. I've spent so much time fucking around, hunting, *cough*murderingtenlawmen*cough* that I don't think I've done a ton of story missions.

Can anyone provide a break down on duels? The first duel I won, but since then I have lost them all. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing.

Comment

• Played for another hour or so last night. I changed two areas of config:

1. aiming = casual
                2. Horse steering = (whatever the opposite is of the default)

It's made all the difference in the world for me, especially in the horse driving. Had a lot of fun playing this, and banged through quite a few of the Armadillo quests.

My wife was even having fun watching me play this. She's really amazed at the quality of the voice acting.

Knock on wood, I've had zero glitches so far.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok so after playing a few hours last night, I'm starting to get a bit more into it. It just kind of starts off a bit slow IMO. however, last night I was able to shoot a family on a stagecoach, steal it, and run head on to a train while jumping off at the last possible moment. That's the shit I love to do.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I tied a guy up and dropped in front of a train in the station. Apparently it did not do the job, as I didn't get the achievement. I think the train has to be going full bore.

Comment

• It needs to be a woman I thought?

Comment

• Does it? Shit. Shit! I was at some telegraph office filled with sheriffs. I hogtied one of them for giving me lip when I tipped my cap.

Comment

• What kind of mustache-twirling villain are you?

Of course it's gotta be Penelope Pitstop.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll wait till I find a bunch of nuns and line them up in a row on the tracks.

Comment

• I'll probably pick this up next week, don't want to be cash poor.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rob = Snidely Whiplash.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X