No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, there's an option to change the horse control to Camera Relative as opposed to Horse Relative that I find makes it a lot easier to control..
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh shit....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• haha....horse relative
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *snickers*
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So if I can grab the soundtrack tonight, I'll post it on the FTP for you guys to grab.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S5ZlYMFPWW4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S5ZlYMFPWW4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• So, are we doing this again tonight? If not, I want to play through the single player.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Also, there's an option to change the horse control to Camera Relative as opposed to Horse Relative that I find makes it a lot easier to control..
                  I'm definitely gonna try this tonight.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This game needed another month of bug testing, just rode my horse through the ground and into purgatory under the map, all my menus went invisible and I was frozen in blurry madness. In the middle of a storyline mission.

Starting to think Rockstar licensed this out to Pandemic..

Comment

• It was by Red Dead. And they're working on it.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Don't you dare jinx this for me.

DON'T YEW DARE.

I almost have everything for that Deadly Assassin bonus. If my horse goes to Styx, I will shit brix.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Soundtrack link will be here in a few mins. Uploading to FTP right now.

Comment

• BAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              <object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S5ZlYMFPWW4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
                              This totally happened to me online last night after you guys were off and before I played with trejo except my guy disappeared at some point as did the other people in free roam. Bugs or not I still love this game. Best part of last night was playing "come get in the wagon" with Rob only to drive ahead a few feet a couple of times only to have Rob yank me off the fucking wagon and haul ass. Totally deserved it and totally laughed my ass of at it. Also my fat mexican guy for online is awesome. I finally got the social club to work and got that outfit and the special edition download worked only to find out you still have to FIND the garments in the game world. So it's not so much a download as it is an unlock for more stuff to find.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                I'm not talking about invisible horse, I can live with that. Twice now during 2 different missions for the Armadillo sheriff I've melted through the fucking earth itself and had the game lock up on me and the only way to do anything is to quit to the dashboard.

When this game is firing, its great. But fuck me is it's the glitchiest game I've played since Mercs 2

Comment

Working...
                                X