No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another thing: anyone know where the hell you pay to clear your bounty?

That's the second prospector I've shot while deer hunting.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I shot a guy that some cops were chasing...problem is I didn't know they were cops and shot them first because they had guns out. Oopsie.

Comment

• at the train station. you can pay there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I shot a guy that some cops were chasing...problem is I didn't know they were cops and shot them first because they had guns out. Oopsie.
          I've done that way too many times. I wished this controlled more like Uncharted than GTA.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Save often. 4/5 wolf kills via knife and 4/5 desert flowers collected when out of nowhere a Mountain Lion kicks me and my horse's ass in about 2 seconds flat, all challenge progress lost.

Had an awesome stallion too, FUCK YOU LION!
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Herding took me about 2 minutes.

Comment

• I won't get to play until Friday. As soon as I master the basics, I want to shoot people.

Posse needs to form by then.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We had a nice posse going for like 3 hours tonight. Fucking in love with this game.

Comment

• Waxed some ass in Shootout.

I am the dirtiest goddamn hobo in the West.

Seconding the hetero-lifemate love for this game.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Herding took me about 2 minutes.
                      Yeah, I'm just horrible apparently. Also, sorry for bailing last night, but I wasn't feeling it at all. Decided to just go to bed.

Comment

• Excuse me Rob as I fuck with you - "OMG I'M SO FAR AWAY!"

Posse - "This is how you transport to us..."

Rob - "WAAAAH CANT HEAR YOU THIS DESERT HAS TOO MUCH SAND IN MY VAG"

<3 you Rob. But seriously, do some breathing exercises and join us. We had so much goddamn fun. If you shoot kerosene lamps/lanterns they will explode into huge balls of fire and catch Russ aflame!

Comment

• There was no option anywhere to warp to you guys. I warped to "a waypoint" but I was still FOREVER away. And I have a feeling this game just isn't gonna do much for me.

Comment

• HATING the horse-driving mechanics. That's my only real complaint so far.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yep. I'm already instant warping everywhere if I can.

Comment

• Really? The horse can be a tad odd, but it controls better than other horse mechanics in other games. The RB slowing/stopping is great addition. And you can warp using the transit stations. You warp to the one closest to your team's chosen objective, and head that way. And if you spend an hour playing you'll get a super fast horse that helps traveling a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X