No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And...just as I type that bullshit, I see it out of the corner of my chinkeye.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• totally lost my mic/headset. Probably ought to buy one from gamestop or something.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tonigh motherfuckers . It's on.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Send me an invite when you sorry city slickin sons a bishes are playin'
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, Rob and I rocked the gold rush multi game and that's pretty fun but can't wait to try free roam with you folks.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think someone should start up a free roam.

Comment

• SERIOUSLY FUCK HERDING HORSES
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• it. is. mine.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    SERIOUSLY FUCK HERDING HORSES
                    This is honestly killing the game for me right now. Someone explain how to fucking herd those goddamn horses into the canyon. The game's fucking wisdom is "ride behind them". YEAH NO SHIT, TOO BAD THEY KEEP RUNNING INTO FUCKING ROCKS AND FUCKING SHIT UP. FUCK YOU GAME.

Comment

• You really have to go slow and steer them away from things. Stay on the left to herd them right, and vice versa. I did that section pretty easily but later you have to stop a stampede from running off a cliff and boy did I fuck that up pretty bad after my horse bucked me off.

I get the feeling free roam is going to suck when you aren't with friends; was in a room for all of 3 min before the connection was lost and I must have been killed about 12 times, just

spawn
                      *shotgunned*
                      spawn
                      *horseback rifled*
                      spawn
                      *same guy pops me on horseback with a rifle since I spawned almost exactly where I just died*
                      Last edited by Trejo; 05-18-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• FFS FUCK THIS.

Comment

• Herding shit is fer ranchers, mister. I reckon yew aught ta find yerself a new line ah work.

*HOAAAUUUCH*

*spitoon*

*pitang*
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is pissing me off something fierce at the moment. IT's not fun and I can't move on until I beat this fucking mission. Fuck you Rockstar. Fuck you.

Comment

• Go into town and do stuff there. It's actually a lot of fun. And outside of town is a whole bunch of Oregon Trail type shit to do.

I just gunned down a group of outlaws and took their treasure map.

Also: the ability to freeze the cinematic รก la CHiPs is fucking awesome.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're having THAT much trouble steering some horses Rob? I don't know how you've still been on that part for the last half hour. Stop talking to that lady cause she's just going to make you steer a herd of cattle in a storm right after the horses lol

Comment

Working...
                                X