No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kicked my kid's ass. And yeah, the fact that it doesn't come out anywhere that either of the kids have FAS is a bunch of bullshit.

DAAAAD DAAAAAAD
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No doubt. And what's up with all the weird accents and such? And did I mention tits?!?!? Just about done with the game. Pretty short. Hope the ending doesn't suck.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Finished. Wonder how many different endings there are.

Comment

• Fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That was awesome.

Comment

• just finished. all i have to say is...ages and dates. wtf. 48 minus 30 is 18. stupid fucking french
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh come on! I played the chapter with the crazy crucifix guy last night. I managed to get him talked down and when he was getting cuffed he made a furtive movement so I blasted him into the afterlife. He was only pulling out another crucifix. That's fine and all but I get a trophy called "Blunder"? WTF, man, it was a clean shoot!

The chapter with the freeway incident was pretty cool but it would have been even cooler if the SIXAXIS wasn't an unresponsive piece of shit.

Comment

• I saved the creepy dude. And rocked that freeway shit.

Comment

• I had a fiery crash I barely escaped. The cute naked chick patched me up, though.

ORIGARMI KILLUR

Good lord. Some of the voice acting is great but then you get this guy. OLOL

Comment

• Hey guys, I might love this game.

Spoiler: mid-game? 
                      The origami trials are getting pretty crazy. I just cut off part of my own finger! And the cops just picked Ethan as the killer. I knew I totally fucked up in the shrinks office early in the game. That does bring out another point though- there are times where Ethan is forced to do things but I don't get the option as the omnipotent force to cover my tracks. Like, if I was worried about people not knowing where I'm going/what I'm doing, I wouldn't leave my blood on the barbed wire fence outside the electrical facility.

Comment

• Yeah, I loved it...until the goddamn reveal.

*grumbles*

Comment

• Aw, man. It's not one of those things where the killer is a complete surprise, is it? I'd at least like to have a couple clues that make sense in hindsight. It's probably that shithead Lieutenant with the goatee.

Paco is basically Latino Giamatti.

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAADDDDD

Comment

• Jason? Jason! Jaaasoooon!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Aww, man...

Spoiler: Killer identity! 
                                Not the Dzunda-alike! I was really rooting for him to save the day!

Although now I'm curious how I'm supposed to get the "all four characters survive" trophy. In movies like this the crazy psycho killer always dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X