No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still on the fence. Since I never played Indigo Prophecy, I'll still compare it to Shenmue. Which, while was an interesting game, I just couldn't dig the QTEs. This might have to wait on the back burner since I bought two Battle Cats. Don't ask why I bought two, because I don't know why.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Except Shenmue was boring as fuck and the QTE were the only good parts about that game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Except Shenmue was boring as fuck and the QTE were the only good parts about that game.
        You shut your whore mouth! Shemue was amazing! I fed that little kitty milk, and he loved me! I was the best crate mover in Asia!

I fucking love Shenmue.

Comment

That game was an interesting idea but a failed game IMO. But i do remember "loving" it at the time because it was so different. I enjoy what it brought to the table in terms of mechanics, but the actual gameplay was so lacking.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Man, there was one huge bug in Shenmue that just killed me. When you're doing the dock worker job where you have to move the crates into the warehouse with the forklift, if you don't follow the exact route on the map you will be stuck in an infinite loop of going to work every day and nothing happening (you know, like real life). I had so much money I could buy everything in the game two times over before I realized my problem was that I was taking a shortcut instead of the planned route on the map.

Comment

Hahaa.

"WHY AM I NOT ADVANCING IN THIS COMPANY?!?!"

Comment

Who's grabbing it tomorrow? By the way, the DLC that's supposed to come with GameStop's preorder has been delayed till March.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shenmue provided a pretty good Mega64 skit.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Still on the fence for the purchase.

Comment

Will purchase for sure but maybe not for a week or two. I'll be out of town for most of the week anyway.

Comment

Is this in stores today or tomorrow?

Comment

Should be hitting today. Will be picking it up later this week. Gamestop has a +50% trade in thing going this week. Gonna trade in Darksiders probably.

Comment

90 minutes in. PS3 froze. Fun stuff, but the "shaking" doesn't register well.

Comment

is there alot of "shaking"?

Comment

Yup. It's kind of annoying as well, if you're like me and sit the controller on your chest or gut while playing, and you quickly need to move it up (but not so fast it register an UP shake) then shake downwards. I had one action I missed because it was loading then when the next scene opened I had to immediately hit an action to dive from a car. Zero chance for error there.

Comment

Working...
                                X