No announcement yet.

3D Game Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is fun, it's simple with very little challenge. 3D Dot Game Heroes plays just like the original Zelda. The sounds in the game are so nostalgic that it makes me feel like a 12 year old girl again! Overall is it worth $40, no not in my opinion, but it's fun to swing a sword that big when you have full life. It has room to grow still since I just got it. Lots to upgrade and many items to collect. I just need to figure out where I create my character. You start with one of the 20 something default characters the game comes with.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
      The game is fun, it's simple with very little challenge. 3D Dot Game Heroes plays just like the original Zelda. The sounds in the game are so nostalgic that it makes me feel like a 12 year old girl again! Overall is it worth $40, no not in my opinion, but it's fun to swing a sword that big when you have full life. It has room to grow still since I just got it. Lots to upgrade and many items to collect. I just need to figure out where I create my character. You start with one of the 20 something default characters the game comes with.
      ?! It sounds like it's worth $40, based on how you just "reviewed" it.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jaimie loves it. I like it, but just feel like I should have got more for $40. It has the feel of a great Xbox Live arcade game. If it were $20 I would feel like I struck gold! That is all.

Comment

Working...
        X