X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my SNES Shadowrun cartridge still. <3

Comment

• *brofist*

fuck yeah. Same here. Loved that goddamn game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But no, we are going to be secret Santa LARPing. Everyone picks a name then assigns a LARP to their name. This way Ed can't be the Doctor. Vin won't get to pick Arnold. Lisa won't be Audrey Hepburn, etc. So yea, you're gonna end up a Pokemon Trainer.

Comment

• I re-installed this one on the family uber-PC, and purchased all of the DLC that seemed good (basically, everything except that crazy holiday gift/prank pack and the Darkspawn Chronicles). Now that I understand about the best ways to use tactics, this game got a whole lot easier. I am playing the Human Noble this time around (after doing City Elf Warrior and Human Mage Healer). They give you the dog right away! And he kicks ass! (never had the dog before)
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• The dog is actually a LOT better than you realized. For the heck of it, I played a few later missions with him and he does some decent damange. It's also fun to send him out to fetch stuff in each zone...he occasionally comes back with something cool.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Witch Hunt was fun.

It raises more questions than answers, but it definitely teases at several possibilities of something turrible transpiring in the sqweakquel.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, I finished DA:O and most of the DLC. I have DA:A left, which I've started briefly, and Witch Hunt, left. I liked DA:O a lot more than I expected to, even though I have a few gripes. I still hate side quests in games. The Darkspawn Chronicles and the Golems of Amgarrak DLC were a waste of time. I liked Leliana's Song, but it was unnecessary.

Is there anything I can find in the game that will let me respec my rogue? I found a book in the Amgarrak DLC that would allow me to respec my character but I didn't see it in my inventory of my Awakenings playthrough. I'm on the PS3 unfortunately. I'm sure there is a PC hack to do such a thing.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think you're basically stuck with your spec unfortunately. On the bright side, they've corrected this in the sequel with the Black Emporium offering a potion to allow for cross-party respeccin'.

Then again, the last time I played Origins was sometime in January or something, so I could be wrong.

Matt?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am unaware of any method to respec your character 'legally'. There were indeed mods to be had for the PC version that made this very easy to do.

Warden's Keep was a good DLC to play throough.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Played some more yesterday. Heren and Wade are back and they actually sell some book or tome that lets you respec. He has 99 of them so you can respec a few times if you wish.

Yeah, I enjoyed Warden's Keep. Most of the DLC that you could access through Origins was good.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heren and Wade are a scream. They show up again in Awakenings, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X