No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game = ginormous Meh for me. Sorry but I just can't get into it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This will possibly be a Christmas present for myself. Right now I don't see anything other than MW2 in my near future.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• RAWR! hahahha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          RAWR! hahahha
          Old man zombie Rob for the goddamned fucking win!

Also, I think I'm picking this up today.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Damn you inoperable flash. Damn you.

As for this game, gametrailers gave it a solid review. Plus it's zombies in the south and a shiny new donkey to the man who dresses up like cajun man from SNL.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Alright fuckers. If I don't see any of you on tonight I'm taking this game back.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Alright fuckers. If I don't see any of you on tonight I'm taking this game back.
                But I gots no funds. If you could perhaps give me the money you incurred during your hustler days. You could see me getting killed every three seconds.

Comment

• Alex was speaking real highly of it, and me and Sarah can do split screen (at least I hope that option stayed intact), so I really don't see any reason not to pick it up today.

Comment

• Once again, if I don't see anyone playing this tonight, I'm taking it back and grabbing AC2 haha.

Comment

• I'm gonna buy the game, turn on my X-Box, put the game in the slot, and just sit there not touching the controller.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm moderately excited. At least I know we'll have enough to go through the campaign, but I really want to play some infected to see how the new specials control.

Comment

I'm moderately excited.
                            So we're talking half mast here?

Comment

• That's what I'm looking forward to. I wanna be a Jockey and ride you bitches.

Comment

• I wanna play too!!
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X