No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single player is much too easy. The AI characters are like Terminators. Playing with people is the way to go. Also, I can't wait to play as the zombies.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ok, so game on tonight?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've said this before, Left 4 Dead is and always has been a party game. But because everyone and their mothers are going to be picking up Modern Warfare 2, I don't know if this will be worth an immediate purchase. Although, I'll probably still pick it up because I AM The Collector.

That being said, I'm down to play tonight. I'll just DVR Office/30 Rock/Community. It really is a great game with friends though. B, Scott, Ari, and I had a fucking blast the other day.
        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-05-2009, 08:52 AM.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I realize that man. I played more L4D than anyone since I didn't have COD4 anymore. But I honestly probably won't pick this up right away. Unless I beat MW2 quickly.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So maybe it's the demo level they picked, but this went from MUST BUY to I'LL PICK IT UP IN A FEW MONTHS.

Comment

I tried it again. Still not feeling this at the moment, and with MW2, I really doubt I'll be picking this up.

Comment

Who else is waiting on this? I don't want to pick it up if I'm the only one that has it.

Comment

I'm getting it for sure. I will need some zombieness after a week of non-stop hockencocking.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Don't forget about b'metaling.

Comment

I'm waiting for sure...my budget only allots 0 games a month. So I'm pressed to sell more shit to get MW2...I may get L4D after Thanksgiving depending on fundage.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah. I figure I'll end up getting it around that time too possibly. Lesley was playing the original last night, so she may want to play the new one.

Comment

My neighbor has had the og one for like 6 months...I need to get that shit back ASAP
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm getting it.

And I'm still playing as Uncle Phil.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well goddammit. If you all get that shit day one, then I'll have to get that shit day one, and then I won't have money for food and Lesley will leave me for a man that spends his money on things that can't be played with a controller and it'll BE ALL YOUR FAULT.

Comment

Well, I guess it'll be a test of true love then, won't it? Worse case scenerio, you'll be able to play as many games whenever you want. You just lose out on "companionship".
                                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 11-09-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X