No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was online last night for like 2 and half hours and didn't see anyone on. Maybe tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What time? I logged in at 9 PM PST.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I was on from like 8 until like 10
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

B was on about the same time I was as well. It's funny you brought it up though, because we were talking about how we wanted to play last night. How about some games tonight?

Comment

I'll try and be on.

Comment

10 central is the earliest I can be on. So some of you sleepers might not see me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

13 days and counting...
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Where are you people?

Comment

Just got home. Let me know if others get on.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ari is in bed with H1N1.....not really...just a cold.
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

What the shit guys? I was on again at like 10:15ish and noone was on again.

Comment

I logged in right when you were out. Hahaha. I saw you online via Live's website but it was just you.

Comment

Goddammit. I need to play a round of this before tomorrow's cast. Because I tried single player, and it kinda turned me off of the game. Didn't seem like it was worth a whole new game to be honest.

Comment

You're doing it wrong then. It really is worth the price of a new game.

Comment

I dunno man. Like I said, I need to play with you fucks tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X