X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Funny thing is the gamestop guy gave me the demo for paying off MW2.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sweet!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Hell yeah, my wife went in and payed it off today and come back with the demo AND some loot for Dragon Age, which she paid off without me knowing today as well. My wife is hot AND awesome. Now if I can only get her to watch horror movies, she'd be perfect!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pix of said hot wife please!!!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Hell yeah, my wife went in and payed it off today and come back with the demo AND some loot for Dragon Age, which she paid off without me knowing today as well. My wife is hot AND awesome. Now if I can only get her to watch horror movies, she'd be perfect!!
              Oh shit! Your wife is awesome. Paying off L4D2 AND Dragon Age?! NICE!

Comment

There's already one on here somewhere. Find it.

Comment

This game kicks all sorts of ass. Advanced difficulty was harder than I expected because there was still expert difficulty. If you plan on picking this game up, stick together. Don't be like Scott and run off ahead.

The level, "The Parish", was easy enough on normal but I can't imagine what Realism mode on that level would be like. The Director has been amped up so that when you're all full in the red, you know you'll be restarting that level. Awesome. The new guns are nice, but the Director will only hook you up if you're doing really terribly. I dig the shit out of the sniper rifle and combat shotgun. New infected are great as well.

Also, the revive dance that B was making Scott do was so fucking ridiculous. Especially, while Scott was shooting his gun.

I don't know why a certain person, ROB, hasn't picked this demo up yet. Even though MW2 is coming out, I would still want to play the shit out of this game with you fucks.

Comment

I'm waiting for the full game. No worries. There will be plenty of drunken rambling when this hits on the 17th.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was laughing so much last night I had tears, BMetal throwing boomer vile on me was hillarious as was the dancing that occurred!

Comment

Well demo went live for all, so I may be on tonight. Depends if I get sucked into the Sims or not.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good luck tearing yourself away from The Sims.

Comment

yeah, I started designing my pimp house last night and then felt bad because Lesley wanted to play. So she ended up playing until like 1130. It's my turn tonight! haha

Comment

Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

Rob. You must see the dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X