No announcement yet.

Video Game Deals for Cheap Basterds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just a reminder I never finished it once. I think I'm pretty close to the end, too.

Comment

Splosion Man and Turtles in Time Reshelled for only two bucks today on XBLA. Picked up Splosion Man and love it so much only two levels in.

Comment

Splosion Man is pretty fun. Need to re-install that soon I think. Lesley was really good at it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Steams sales have BEGUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Comment

Yes they have. Enjoy Billy.

I've been gifting like a mothertrucker today.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

lol Thanks again. I am staring HARD at Settlers 7, but Brittany surprised me with some fucking reunion we have to go to the 28th and it's not open bar/food or anything.

Comment

Sigh, bought my aunt The Witcher for her Xmas gift a few days ago and today it goes up for $5.

Snagged Burnout Paradise: Ultimate and Puzzle Quest today.
                Last edited by BillyG; 12-21-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

OH SHIT IT'S ON TONIGHT.

Comment

Anyone that doesn't own The Witcher REALLY needs to snag it for $5.

Comment

bugs all fixed now?

Comment

It's been patched many times. SO I guess.......yes?

Comment

I remember playing it when it first cameo ut and it was unplayable.

Comment

William, might you still have your Xberx that you mentioned a while back? I'm looking for bargain Xberxing.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sadly I do not. My best friend's Xbox shit the bed, and I've let him borrow it until he can get another.

Comment

Fuck your best friend, I have cold hard CASH$$$$ Lulz
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X