No announcement yet.

Video Game Deals for Cheap Basterds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh phew. I thought aquariums were being filled.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

ALERT! This week's Toys R Us ad features a coupon for 20% off ANY game. The fine print reveals no tricky exemptions or anything. Coupon is good until 7/10. Most stores have a basket by the entrance that has the weekly ad if you don't get the Sunday paper and want to take advantage of the deal.

Crackdown 2 for $48? Yes, please!

Comment

AVP brand new for 25 bucks shipped...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Steam's QuakeCon pack: 27 games for $70, normally $233.45.

Buying the 27 games included in Steam's QuakeCon pack individually would run you $233.25, which is a fair price to pay for titles like the Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Editions, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Doom 3, and Commander Keen. But you don't have to pay nearly that much this weekend, with the whole shebang on sale until Sunday for $69.99.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Downloading Oblivion GOTY NOW

Comment

Good Old Games has a pair of King's Quest packs. 1-3 and 4-6. Each pack is $10. I'll be getting this tonight.

Comment

Buy 2 get 1 Free sale is back this week at Toys R Us, just in time for Medal of Honor.

Kmart is giving away $25 gaming coupons, good for future game purchases, with Medal of Honor and some other games. Seems like they are giving $10, $20, or $25 coupons for most of the major releases this fall/winter. I might have to check out my local Kmart, haven't been there in ages. Amazon is doing the same with preorders of few games as well.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Best Buy is running a "buy 2, get 1 free" game that pertains to I think all of the Super Tuesday releases except RB3.

The Rock Band 3 deal is for a $15 gift card if you buy the game and the keyboard, for 360 only.

Comment

Target is doing a Buy 2 get 1 free on all games starting next week.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      Target is doing a Buy 2 get 1 free on all games starting next week.
                      I was about to post the same thing.

Kmart has Medal of Honor, Castlevania Lord of Shadows, and Enslaved for $39.99 this week.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Gamefly has HUNDREDS of games on sale under $19 right now. Going to be making a list and snagging some tonight.

Comment

Amazon is having ridiculous Prelude to Black Friday deals, changing every day.

Comment

Amazon is made of love this time of year.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Get this fast, until 10PST tonight you can get the complete Age of Empires 3 collection for TEN CENTS. Only thing is it's through the Games for Windows Live shit, which is a bootleg steam, but you can't turn down TEN CENTS for Age of Empires.

Comment

GTA: SA going for 400 points on XBLA. Think I'll have to play it through for the 5th time.

Comment

Working...
                                X