Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But the arcade is still cool, minor bugs and all. And just for the record, the tags are lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      But the arcade is still cool, minor bugs and all. And just for the record, the tags are lulz.
      Major lulz! The tags might be my personal favorite part of the arcade. The whole reason I keep coming back to Podcaust is the witty banter and potty humor. Pure gold!

Comment

• How do you play Plupon? I don't get it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
          How do you play Plupon? I don't get it at all.
          You touch the balls. You should be a natural. 10 is the magic number.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 10 balls at once. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
              10 balls at once. Got it.
              Lulz, and no. Three balls at once. Add em up to ten.

Comment

• Sarah Rules ALL Yeti BITCHES!!!!
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I hate you so much. SO MUCH.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sarah hacks yeti. Lulz

Comment

• Alright fuckers. I just set up a 4 person 8-Ball tourney. I need 3 people to join up. The simon one is still going, but we need one more person. Come on fuckers.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Come on people! Let's get this going!

Comment

• I would but I'm behind in my work and will have an unannounced visitor soon.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• you were just playing yeti games haha.

Comment

• Yes, but that was quick and could be shut down at any time.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well you can sign up and play when you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X