Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Mahjong game is fun even though I haven't quite figured out all the rules. Is there a regular Mahjong app available?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Hey! That's my brand! Get out of my bathroom closet you perv!
      Damn right, I've got my camera rig set up in there.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Damn right, I've got my camera rig set up in there.
        Good thing you don't have a smell-o-cam, dropped a huge duece tonight that would have choked a horse.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was aware of that when I sent up the rig.

Comment

I was aware of that when I sent up the rig.
            I turned your rig 14 degrees to the left. Take that peeper!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can adjust it from the command center. Nice try, pal.

Comment

I can adjust it from the command center. Nice try, pal.
                Ok, you've asked for it. I'm totally not shitting in that bathroom anymore. You take to many liberties good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  That Mahjong game is fun even though I haven't quite figured out all the rules. Is there a regular Mahjong app available?

There's various Mahjong apps out there. There's also some Taipan, which is almost the same game.

What kills me about this game is it seems to have its own rules of play. I keep trying to do legit moves, but it blocks me. Still, it's fun.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, I don't play Mahjong, but Lesley said the same thing. I'll look into finding a normal version that makes sense.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                      There's various Mahjong apps out there. There's also some Taipan, which is almost the same game.

What kills me about this game is it seems to have its own rules of play. I keep trying to do legit moves, but it blocks me. Still, it's fun.
                      Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      yeah, I don't play Mahjong, but Lesley said the same thing. I'll look into finding a normal version that makes sense.
                      I have tried to figure out the rule set but it does seem especially random. Hell even the hints are weird. Half the time they aren't even available and sometimes you can do like six in a row. Weird shit. Either way it's a heckuva fun game IF you turn of that droning fucking music.

Comment

• I think the connections can only have like two bends or some shit...I love it, fun game...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Aw man, I had over 200K in the Mahjong game and it didn't record my score. Bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Aw man, I had over 200K in the Mahjong game and it didn't record my score. Bummer.
                            Happened to me on Mario slots too, no biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Happened to me on Mario slots too, no biggie.

Happened to me in Chess.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Chess was bugged as shit. I deleted it.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X