X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    haha, hey I have to kick my girl's ass
    Now, if you excuse me. I have to dial 911. ;p

Hope you get to show up on COPS: Minneapolis, Hughes.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Speaking of tourneys....how do they work exactly? I signed up for the Simon one but not sure what to do.....
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

THEY'RE BRUTALIZING ME!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Speaking of tourneys....how do they work exactly? I signed up for the Simon one but not sure what to do.....
          Well we need 3 more people for thato ne. then you get a PM when it's ready. then you play. Then the winner moves on, etc, etc. Other people can set them up too I believe.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

THEY'RE BRUTALIZING ME!

special gift to the first person that knows what's that from.

Comment

Google says it's something that Mandy Patinkin sings. I don't believe google.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

DO NOT doubt the Patinkin. EVER!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've seen Patinkin sing (in Houston actually and I even got to shake his hand). I NEVER doubt the Patinkin. I still doubt he sang this though.

Comment

Run Ronnie Run?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Run Ronnie Run?
                      Winnar. Check your Email later tonight.

Comment

Actually it should be there shortly. Just sent it off. nothing major, but I come through on my promises.

Comment

THEY'RE BRUTALIZING ME!
                          That's what happens when you leave your rape horn in the car.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And he does sing it, in Run Ronnie Run. IT's redonkulous.

Comment

I've seen Patinkin sing (in Houston actually and I even got to shake his hand). I NEVER doubt the Patinkin. I still doubt he sang this though.
                              And he does sing it, in Run Ronnie Run. IT's redonkulous.
                              Take that Howard! You doubting bastard.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck 3D chess...I checkmated the CPU in less than 10 moves and I got nothing...BAH
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X