This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I joined.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JUAN MOAR!

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, YOU MUST BREAK ME!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ONE MOAR!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• UNO MO!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JUAN UV US

JUAN UV US

GOOBLE GOBBLE
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dear Howard,

Please play your round of pool tournament.

Your friend who is patiently waiting and not bitching about it too much,
              BMS

Comment

• R.I.P.

I guess, since no one will confirm or deny. Motherfuckers.

Comment

• Hey, you went out #1, dude! KING OF THE ARCADE! No one will take that way from you, B, and Hocken knows I gave it a shot.

Comment

• Yeah, you and Sarah were constantly pecking away. I believe we were tied for a week or two at one point.

Comment

• Yeah, there were a couple of times I was one game away from dethroning you, but as I plodded through a game ("Got you now, Josh!"), you were already hard at work on your next domination.

I just hope if/when the arcade ever comes back, our scores are still saved. I dread having to try and get a lower time in Checkers again.

Comment

• Checkers was gimped, I beat your time once by like two seconds and it didn't record it. A couple other games were like that but I figured if it was effecting me it probably nicked a few scores from you guys as well. But yeah, if it comes back AND I have access to internet you can bet I'll be striving for reign over the Kingdom once again.

Comment

• I had that happen to me a couple of times. I could've sworn I beat the score in Hulk Throw and Mario Slots, but got submarined. Ah, well.

Comment

• Checkers got me once, Mario slots about three times, and that one where you sling the little guy with your mouse and use the space bar to slow his descent? At least a cool dozen. But regardless it was a hell of a way to kill time when you didn't feel like using a controller, I'm sure Rob had his reasons for pulling it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I'm sure Rob had his reasons for pulling it though.
                              Of course he does.

Pissing you off is the best reason there is, yes?

Comment

• Sarah will be sad. So I'll laugh and remind her that she could never beat you, B.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X