This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    I love those tower defense games. Soooo fun.
    Very addicting. How the heck did you get that score?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      What the shit? I'll look into it at home. Could have been a fluke. How far did you get?

I played again and did better. I got 14,340 something.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I fucking love that game. So basic, yet fun. And I'll get my score back dammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fucking Arcade won't save my score if it's over the current score for the TD. I'll copy and paste a screen capture when I play at home. I know I can beat Mr. Metal's score by twice the amount. Fucking lame.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

Comment

• And it's only you in regards to that game. Weird.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

In which game? That Bumblebee one? Unfortunately most of the errors are coming within the games and not somewhere I can fix them.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  Fucking Arcade won't save my score if it's over the current score for the TD. I'll copy and paste a screen capture when I play at home. I know I can beat Mr. Metal's score by twice the amount. Fucking lame.
                  You can peddle your lies elsewhere good sir. Lulz. People, everyone is having these issues. Just have fun. As for the ninja game, it's all about placement and types of ninjas.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    In which game? That Bumblebee one? Unfortunately most of the errors are coming within the games and not somewhere I can fix them.
                    Yes, bumblebee.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      You can peddle your lies elsewhere good sir. Lulz. People, everyone is having these issues. Just have fun. As for the ninja game, it's all about placement and types of ninjas.
                      Lies, ehh? Have fun beating my score, BIATCH!

Comment

• Oh snap son. That is quite the high score. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Lies, ehh? Have fun beating my score, BIATCH!
                          Better women have said the same. Lulz
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TD didn't take my score just now either so it's obviously affecting everyone. Either way the games are still fun.

Comment

• What did you get?

Comment

• Almost 400,000. I think you still had me beat but my point is that the arcade is spotty so let's not get all worked up over. Not that I'm accusing you of that, just being proactive instead of reactive.

Comment

Working...
                                X