This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we just need 2 more peeps.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone except B_Metal. He wins everything.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• come on! 1 more person!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Alright fuckers. I just set up a 4 person 8-Ball tourney. I need 3 people to join up. The simon one is still going, but we need one more person. Come on fuckers.
          Seriously. Cowboy the fuck up already.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I was eliminated in the pool one. I want to try the simon one. SOMEONE SIGN UP SO RUSS CAN KILL US.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NOT THE RED X OF DOOM! NOOOOO

Comment

• I see it just fine. But then again, I also see spots sometimes. They don't run either.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    And I was eliminated in the pool one. I want to try the simon one. SOMEONE SIGN UP SO RUSS CAN KILL US.
                    WTF. I think it's messed up, as I advanced then was eliminated by you in round 2?
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Did the computer beat you?

Comment

• And it's wonky until both people have played. As in the bowling one, it said that you had 0 points and completed it, but you actually beat me once I submitted my score.

Comment

• Yes and no. First round it beat me, second round I beat it.

Comment

• second round? It was a one round deal. haha.

Comment

• but it is buggy. Oh well. We'll see what happens when Lesley and Jeff finish up. As I'm pretty sure im out because I beat your score but the computer won.

Comment

• I played 2 rounds. Honest. Also, I see red x of doom too.

Comment

Working...
                                X