Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *agree*

We shall come back one year from now to see who wins in the great console war. And what are we going to be looking at? Consoles sold? Userbase?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Howard, just go ahead and send Rob the beer now.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd look at which console had the highest number of online users for the year. And then give Rob his beer.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• *cues the Nerdious nerd signal*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I'd look at which console had the highest number of online users for the year. And then give Rob his beer.
            This.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              *agree*

We shall come back one year from now to see who wins in the great console war. And what are we going to be looking at? Consoles sold? Userbase?
              Good question. Either one would work as long as it is just for the current year. Sony isn't going to catch-up to the 360 in total users in a year.

Also, hush Ari and Josh. The adults are talking. Go back and play with your toy 360.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Also, hush Ari and Josh. The adults are talking. Go back and play with the console with the most online users.
                I will as soon as I get off work!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey Howard, one of you "adults" shouldn't huff paint before making bets. Ps3 is a nice machine no doubt. You can't believe Sony will fix all the problems the machine has because they made some sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Good question. Either one would work as long as it is just for the current year. Sony isn't going to catch-up to the 360 in total users in a year.

Well that one seems biased as of course there would be higher amounts of PS3 sold this year. The 360 has been out longer, and the PS3 just had a decent price drop. I say we go with userbase. As I know a lot of people that have a PS3 and only use it for bluray. But I don't know anyone who owns a 360 just for a dvd player.

Comment

• by the way, I'm either 'vaipetrucci' or 'vai petrucci' on xbox 360. Ed has added me as a friend already, so get the exact name from him. I'm rarely, RARELY on xbox live, but I'll certainly join any of you guys in some carnage.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not because they have made "some" sales. They are hungry for their PS2 numbers and I *think* that they finally realize that their online functionality may be the key to regaining dominance. Then again, I freely admit I could be smelling the PS3 vapors too strongly. I still have a sexier console than you.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Well that one seems biased as of course there would be higher amounts of PS3 sold this year. The 360 has been out longer, and the PS3 just had a decent price drop. I say we go with userbase. As I know a lot of people that have a PS3 and only use it for bluray. But I don't know anyone who owns a 360 just for a dvd player.
                          nerdious? Advice on best way to calculate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard
                            I be smelling the PS3 vapors too strongly. I still have a sexier console than you.
                            Your system can be as sexy as it wants. Mine plays games, lots of them. It also does that online easily unlike your sexy bluray player, er I mean console.

Comment

• Hey Josh. I've got some kool-aid for you right here. It's REAL good. Promise.

Side note: Downloading games on the PS3 was faster/easier than on the 360 too. Granted, that's totally a personal opinion.

Comment

• That's a toss up depending on your connection. But I like the fact that the 360 just installs the games.

The PS3 is the shit for us that have PSP's though. I fucking love being able to connect right into the ps3 and play some PS1 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X