Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSN hbarr36
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

PSN: Schlonk
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

PSN: Fuckyouseguys!!

Jk
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I hate to be one of those guys but having owned a 360 and a PS3. PS3 is definitely sexier. Yes, I know the 360 has many more releases BUT I found there was a limit to how many times a console can die before they lose me as a customer. The answer? 3.

That being said:

PSN: Fuckyouseguys!!
          You'd never come back. We're that damn sexy.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I hate to be one of those guys but having owned a 360 and a PS3. PS3 is definitely sexier. Yes, I know the 360 has many more releases BUT I found there was a limit to how many times a console can die before they lose me as a customer. The answer? 3.

That being said:

You'd never come back. We're that damn sexy.

I agree, BUTTTTT......the amount of people that are playing the 360 vs. the PS3 makes the 360 the better console for multiplayer. Also, most games run better on the 360 than the PS3. But the PS3 does have the better exclusives. The way to go is to have both.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If Sony fixes their shit, e.g. game invites, party chats, and lag, then I'll be that guy.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Good luck with that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And that's why I'll never be that guy.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I agree, BUTTTTT......the amount of people that are playing the 360 vs. the PS3 makes the 360 the better console for multiplayer. Also, most games run better on the 360 than the PS3. But the PS3 does have the better exclusives. The way to go is to have both.
                    Honestly? With the price drop on the PS3, I expect to see the amount of people playing the PS3 increase. Over the holidays, I found the PS3 to be selling out of stores (I almost didn't get one). The 360s? Tons available.

Increased user base will light the fire under Sony on the online issues (game invites, party chats, and lag).

I kinda expect the PS3 to regain dominance in another year.

Comment

• Haha. We'll see.

Comment

• *setting reminder to self for one year*

Comment

• Yeah, and I'd like to place a wager actually. Because you're fucking nuts and I could use some extra money.

Comment

• Poor Howard, he drank the kool-aid! Lulz. Don't get me wrong, WANT a ps3 but Sony ain't fixing shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Yeah, and I'd like to place a wager actually. Because you're fucking nuts and I could use some extra money.
                              Done. How about a 6 pack of my favorite beer if I win and a 6 pack of your favorite beer if you win?

Comment

• It's on like Donkey Kong?

Comment

Working...
                                X