Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg-fucking-zactly...I know my e-mail is associated with BigB from LA, because I have rec'd a number of e-mails about my credit card info. But when I tried to log on to the website it did not come up. SO, I put in a new name at the prompt and it created a new account. So now I'm still on the godamned phone with these fucking idiots trying to delete the new profile. THEY ARE FUCKING USELESSSSS!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

What's teh big deal though? If you just created a new account it would be a silver one right? Or did you basically make a new account and tie your email to that one?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Somehow my e-mail is fucked up somewhere and the new account I made has the correct e-mail address. This shit is lame. I should have never tried to look at this shit online. FUCK ME.

Comment

FUCK THEM ALL.

Comment

Hilarious.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm going to look for Bill Gates on Facebook and post a negative message on his wall...Fucking incompetence is fucking annoying...so apparently somehow I now have an @live e-mail address...re-tah-ded...WTF ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                I'm going to look for Bill Gates on Facebook and post a negative message on his wall...Fucking incompetence is fucking annoying...so apparently somehow I now have an @live e-mail address...re-tah-ded...WTF ever.
                Why are you stressing? You're not going to use it... And it's not a paid account. You just have an extra account that isn't even on your Xbox. It's just like having an extra email. You need to just calm the fuck down, sir.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Thanks I needed that...

Comment

i went with the obligitory "420" in the name...

naterw420 on xbox.

Comment

XBL: ragingtexan

Wii: no idea, don't play it enough. I oughta just sell the thing.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

xbox live: naterw420

"Now is time where we dance with bear!"

Comment

HAHAHA. WOLVERINE!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

PSN: ragingtexan

Original, I know!
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

PSN: kimchi72

Comment

PSN: CrimsonKing45
                                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X