Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    BS. I want a source.
    Sorry. You're right. It was a demo. But just rerouting the controls on a game build shouldn't be that big of an issue.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Sorry. You're right. It was a demo. But just rerouting the controls on a game build shouldn't be that big of an issue.
      True, if it was a traditional controller. This is using a camera to take your movements into the game. Come on man, you're a nerd. Step up your game sir.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lulz to the tags.

When the PS3 sucks you off (and swallows), you'll become gay for the PS3 too.

'Nuff said.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yah but judging the camera to recogize the placement of your hand should be just like programming touch recognition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            lulz to the tags.

'Nuff said.
            What generation is that? Did you time travel and get yourself a humaniod PS3? If so, please hook it up. Thanks.

Comment

• My PS3 sounds like a diesel fueled vibrator, does that count?
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                My PS3 sounds like a diesel fueled vibrator, does that count?

So yours is louder than shit too? We're thinking about just taking the plunge and buying a new slimline one.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  It only does EVERYTHING.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Mine isn't really loud. Although, it makes my apartment a sauna in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                      It only does EVERYTHING.
                      Ween.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Yah but judging the camera to recogize the placement of your hand should be just like programming touch recognition.

Really? Come on man. You know tech. And you know how E3 can be. Granted alot of Natal demos were behind closed doors, but you'd have to have the perfect environment to demo something like this (unless they were pretty much done with Natal and have been just tweaking it this whole time). And while I'm super excited for the PS3 motion, I also know that we won't have many games that will be using it right away. Whereas the Natal could be integrated into alot of other things that don't necessarily mean straight games.

Comment

• I know. I'm just shitting on it now because by then, I'm sure I'll be even more amazed. Sony's motion capture has better chance since it has a specific focal point.

Comment

• Ok, I just added everybody (I think).
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll make sure to check once I log in again. I really need to get myself a headset for this thing. That's honestly the biggest flaw with this shit. Not including a blu-tooth headset. Not all of us are Lobot.

Comment

• Shit, can't believe I never stuck mine in here. Uh, it's wydren.
                                "Can't you just magic it away?"
                                "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Working...
                                X