Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking v-neck uniforms.

HOCKKKENNNN!!!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Revenge is a dish best served while wearing a scarf and v-neck.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sample trasncript from the USS Hocken:

Star Date 385763.21

Hey guys, Capitain Hocken here. Just wanted to say we are making our way across the federation space towards the Romulan empire. Can't such much else except the navigation officer is looking especially hot today. Can't take my eyes off him.

And those Vulcans, damn their impenetrable logic and their inability to grow out their hair. With those pointy ears they would look so awesome.
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Hockhan!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Anyone check this out? I totally forgot.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

No, but I've been reading the comments over at CHUD regarding it.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I downloaded the 6 gig client today before work. I'm sure I'll have to update it tonight when I get home.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just don't think that I want to get wrapped up in another MMO right now. I'm going to start studying for a certification pretty soon, and I don't need another time sink to obsess over...DA:O is already eating into my valuable free time.

Comment

So I get home and the file I downloaded was corrupt. Awesome. Now I'm trying to redownload and it says it's going to take 13 hours. YAY.

Comment

sonuvabitch

Comment

AND FINALLY INSTALLING.

Comment

Quick version of Izzim Sehguh

Comment

The first version of the USS SMASHINGTON

Comment

IT's so hard to play a game on my PC and especially an MMO. I've been outta the game so long. But it's neat so far. Only played like 30 mins. Tomorrow I dive in and will chat about it on the podcast.

Comment

Also, if you got into this, get the torrent from the main site. Was the fastest I found since I'm not a member at any of the sites hosting the client.

Comment

Working...
                                X