No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But should they be so easy Billy? We walked right through the Scarlett monastery like nothing TWICE with two different partys.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, they are going to be easy. People know what in the fuck they are doing these days, have the heirloom gear, and enchants, and money so that they are absolutely stacked and overpowered for the dungeon. It's going to be that way until you hit 60-70. If this was 4 or 5 years ago, you'd be having a bitch of a time in SM. God I love SM.

Comment

• Ok well that makes more sense. Also just a random bitching, stop giving me soulbound shit WoW!! I can't AH that shit!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You are rewarded with a free BOP blue after every random dungeon until level 70. Take advantage man. You can get some great shit that will fill holes in your gear. 1-60 itemization is so fucking terrible. It was a great addition by Blizz.

Comment

• I actually dig the item drops for the dungeons. It means I don't have to really farm.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I've been getting spirit gear lately for some odd reason. Nerdious had a +11 stamina necklace and bogarted it. Lulz. I think nerdious & I are going to do dungeons Thursday night. I was laughing at him because he's a 36 with no mount. He was like "it's at 40 right?". Lulz

Comment

• Hey man, it's been a long time. And what's wrong with a War with stam gear? TANK BEATS EVERYTHING!

Comment

• Nothing wrong with it. Mine was a +4 stam/+5 spirit piece of shit. Oh well, I did get tons of auction stuff.

Comment

• Lich King is like one of those assholes that spams shoryuken (and picks Ken every time).

But this Ken has mini-Kens that fire out of his sword.

SYRIANLY, he can eat all the dicks.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Lich King is like one of those Robs that spams shoryuken (and picks Ken every time).
                      Altered.

Comment

• Lulz@ SF IV rage

Comment

• exactly.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I don't spam the stupid fireball. Only time I do that is when nerdious uses fucking TURBO BUTTONS.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                              And I don't spam the stupid fireball. Only time I do that is when nerdious uses fucking TURBO BUTTONS.
                              Which is every time, spammer.

Comment

• Bring it slut. I'll be on again tonight. I CHALLENGE YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X