No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm all for gaming the system but I'm not doling out extra$$ to get a fucking rocket. $15 a month is all blizzard gets from me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh man, the amount of money I poured into FFXI. Never doing that again.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

If I didn't have a wife & kids MAYBE. But I do & I won't pay extra real world $$. I'm lucky my wife is cool with the time I put into the game as is.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Back in the "dark days" of classic when getting a cross racial mount was a fucking ACHIEVEMENT and not stupid points added to your epeen I spent months and months farming runecloth so my dwarf would be exalted with the elves and I could have a super sweet Battlecat. What I didn't know was my guild had pooled money together to buy me the gold I needed for my epic riding, because back then getting money for epic riding was a fucking pain, especially if you're the MT for your raiding guild and paying nonsense repair bills. So I ding exalted, and I'm on Vent, all excited YAY YAY YAY...fuck now I need to get the gold for epic riding. Back to grinding, because there were no dailies.

And there in my mailbox a few hours later pops some weird character name and all the gold I could ever want. That's when the guild told me they had chipped in to pay for it. I was thrilled as hell, but then I spent a month paranoid I was going to get banned.

Comment

Sounds like your guild is cool. Also I needs battlecat mount NAO!!! Lol

Comment

Was cool. That was my first WoW guild, we stayed together through all of classic and until The Great Guild Sundering known as The Burning Crusade.

Comment

I may leave the guild I'm in. They're never on.

Comment

Do a /who for Pseudo Serious and ask to talk to an officer. Escarina is GL and she loves me. I don't know the website by heart or I would give it to you. Let them know you know me, and I haven't been online because work called me away urgently. They're probably pissed I disappeared again.

Comment

Ok will do that. Thanks Billy.

Comment

• Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What is that? Did someone train that into town?

Comment

• Is that thing about to rape SW?? Whoa!! /Keanu

also nerdious & I did random dungeons last night & kept getting the same one & it was waaaaaay too easy. Had fun though.

Comment

• Is it supposed to be that easy? And are there dungeons that we can duo?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Is it supposed to be that easy? And are there dungeons that we can duo?
                              Well I have some "quests" that are dungeons so wecould duo. Not sure why that was so easy. I had like 10 mobs on me that last time and barely hot touched.

Comment

• I don't think you guys will be duoing any dungeons. And yes, at odd levels yall are at you're going to get a LOT of repeat dungeons.

As to that. Deathwing, bitches. Friends and Family Alpha started last night. Leaks are VERY tough to get out of F&FA, but someone got the source code and found the Deathwing character model. Fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X