World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej is gonna play a Panda he said. YESSSsss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and sweet. Shit, I may want to pony up and re-roll but I'm digging Rerb. The Goblin shit is so fucking weird.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LOOOOL @ Ceej the Panda.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know.

Comment

• Pandas are awesome. My monk and warrior are pandas.

Comment

• Quasi-related: Billy, are you in Heroes of the Storm yet? I got the technical alpha invite last week but I don't know anyone else that is playing yet :/ re-upped my wow subscription with the announcement of the next expansion, sort have forgotten how to wow :/
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• You never forget to WoW. You only knock off the dust.

I am not in HOTS yet. I want to be!

Comment

• Dude it's been so long since I've looked at my Warlock I don't even know what the talents do anymore. I am going to take 30 mins this weekend and look at the "how to destro warlock at lvl 90" videos out there. Like my old rotations? Half of my abilities have disappeared off of my action bars!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Just go to Icy Veins. Will take about 5 minutes.

Comment

• Hit level 15 last night. Wooooo

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEAH.

Also, you can make dickbutt in WoD.

Comment

• AWWW YEAHHHHH

Comment

• still digging this game. May hook up the subscription here soon.

How early can you get a mount? Running suckkkksssss

Comment

Comment

• boooourns

Comment

Working...
                                X