No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, MoP first. Because monks man. MONKS. KUNG FU PANDARY. Plus I want to check out warrior at 85 if they have the premade toons available, bc I haven't been able to convince myself to finish leveling my dude yet.

Comment

• Cool, no MoP for me yet which means I'll probably have to wait another two weeks if not more. No biggie. Let me know when you want to do some DIII co-op.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd bet they start unleashing mass invites twice a week from here on.

Comment

• Yeah but my account only dates back to 2009 so I'm sure I'm low on the totem pole.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Decided to finally level my priest. I've only had her around since vanilla as a bank alt.

Comment

• I'm still piecing together heirlooms for my rogue but I may give my warrior a concerted effort to since I never have.

Comment

• Needed to simplify my UI, so I downloaded ElvUI. Super cool, super minimal. Takes a little getting used to, and some of the customization you need to dig down a little for but their forums are active and lots of info there.

Comment

• Finally got a macro for my boomkin, when it works I like but it has a few hiccups. sometimes it casts spell before it DoTs.

Comment

• September 25th. I am prepared. I want to keep my DK as my main, but they aren't really doing much to make them as appealing. Monk might get super power leveled.

Comment

• SO READY

Comment

• haha, I took today off just because and my boss thought it was because of this. I had to tell him, no, no pandas for me. JUST BONERLANDS DOS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• JOIN ME ROB JOIN ME FREE TO 20 AND YOU CAN MAKE THAT PANDA AND LIVE YOUR PANDA DREAMS

Comment

• Ugh this is so damn good. Flying is the worst thing WoW could have done. Being restricted to running around is making all the difference. These zones are incredible, the detail and small touches are so good. Their storytelling is getting better every expansion. UGH MUST PLAY MORE

Comment

• DK is 50% heroic geared. Bugged to shit, Blizz needs to fix like 5 core abilities. Monk is amazing. Could see myself falling into it really hard. Talking to myself in this thread. Need more WoW friends.

Comment

• hahah.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X