X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, LFR is amazing.

Comment

• Groups get together fairly quick?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• like 5 minutes!

Comment

• Damn, that's quick. How was the organization in the actual raid? Pretty good or a ton of chiefs and no indians?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It really doesn't even matter. They've nerfed the shit so hard that half the raid can have no clue and you'll one shot shit.

Comment

• Niiiice, now to get my gear to the required score. Lulz.

Comment

• How I felt when I rolled a 95 on my shoulder token last night and lost to a 98.

Comment

• That's the worst.

Comment

• These children flipping out over one wipe are HILARIOUS. Would love to have seen how they handled vanilla.

Comment

• Wipes happen, all it takes is one fuck up. People needs to chill. And we had to keep the in laws kids again. Tomorrow this WILL NOT STAND.

Comment

• Didn't get beyond the first Deathwing section. People are idiots, and instead of keeping a group together and beating it people dropped after one wipe, meaning we had like 7-10 new people come in and not know it and wipe wipe wipe.

Comment

• Ugh. I was afraid LFR would be like that since it's so easy to jump into another group people will be less likely to stay and tough it out. No accountability.

Comment

• It's really not that bad. That's the first group I'd been in that didn't steamroll through shit. The fight is crazy unique and people need to have SOME idea what to do, or pay attention to directions. Really bad players got voted out, but people with no patience hurt the group. Overall LFR has been great.

Comment

• That's reassuring. Of course I've got to get these kids out of my house before I can even begin my gear grind. I hate being the only people in the family that do nice shit for the rest of the family. I mean it's the right thing to do in this situation but fuuuuuuuuuu these kids are soooooooooo bad. We've got them almost behaving at this point and to know it's all going to be undone by the weekend uggggh.

Comment

• One shot = sleepytime for a couple of hours. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom approved!

Comment

Working...
                                X